SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Just spotted a white Supra with black spoiler hammer through the red light in front of me. Sorry to trigger it on you. You were obviously on your way to some mega super important emergency :rolleyes:

Just spotted a white Supra with black spoiler hammer through the red light in front of me. Sorry to trigger it on you. You were obviously on your way to some mega super important emergency :rolleyes:

Good it wasnt a black Supra with white rims

Spotted the white R34 with the shopping trolley wing of wicked awesome sexyness near the airport bout 4:30ish this afternoon and Reece on London Circuit bout 6ish.

Was stealthed in my daily shitbox both times and too far away for waves :)

Fixed!

Andrew, lol

haha yeah I thought that after I posted it... forgot what colour his wheels were.

It wasn't that model anyway, was a newer one, RZ or whatever they are

Spotted melly yesterday morning in fyshwick and someone exchanged waves with the missus in a black r33 with dark rims. Also spotted new adjustable castor arms and rear camber arms in my stagea on Saturday.

Spotted melly yesterday morning in fyshwick and someone exchanged waves with the missus in a black r33 with dark rims. Also spotted new adjustable castor arms and rear camber arms in my stagea on Saturday.

Mucho improvement ????