SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted melly yesterday morning in fyshwick and someone exchanged waves with the missus in a black r33 with dark rims. Also spotted new adjustable castor arms and rear camber arms in my stagea on Saturday.

Sorry I don't think I noticed you hasn't been a real good couple of days so I would have been like urrgh other cars...

ZCR I was on like 6 dollars when I was 20 as a first year not I'm 21 and second the pay is fu*king good lol

Jimmy

Yea it was so boring went for like 3/4 hours :(

And yea inductions suck haha it's all over now

Spotted Subaru driver rear ending my car at a set of traffic lights. 7 years of hard work to not just buy this car, but keep it running, insure it, modify it and respect it, ruined by 2 seconds of incompetence by some guy who must have been playing with himself at the time not to notice it stopped. Not. Happy.

Fingers crossed. Just hoping the insurer doesn't decide to write it off. Pretty sure my insurer gives me a choice of repairer, any suggestions in Canberra? Last place I took my other car too has closed down, Gemini i think it was.

Good luck mate.

FYI

Gemini still operates.. they're in fyshwick and mitchell

Mucho improvement ????

Yeh heaps, for starters im not running -3 degrees camber in the rear with eccentric adjuster maxed out and eating tyres. I can now get the rear lower without fouling the coilovers too. The castor arms I didn't go too crazy with castor but it corners very well and hard braking feels more direct and pedal seems stiffer cos there's zero play in the front wheels now (pillowball arms).

spotted a black stag on mugga way at 8:09 haha looked nice as also saw a black 34 gtt with black rims in civic around 4:430

Woulda been my missus driving to symonston this morning. Cheers