SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

f**k I wish I could sell them and buy something not so bad

They are 19" and trust me I don't want them

Anyone keen to buy them haha

Spent all my money on the engine parts

i have my old 17's you could buy if you wanted them?

Spotted an R33 in 'reverse JDM': black car, white bonnet. Had the craziest sky high 'induction scoops', looked straight Pro DIY. fella, if you're on here and you're not going for the sex-spec thing, I'd love to hear your thinking behind those bad boys...

Spotted an R33 in 'reverse JDM': black car, white bonnet. Had the craziest sky high 'induction scoops', looked straight Pro DIY. fella, if you're on here and you're not going for the sex-spec thing, I'd love to hear your thinking behind those bad boys...

rofl.gifyes.gifohmy.giflaughing-smiley-014.gif

spotted a gun grey 32 GTR on the parkway yesterday at like 4 ish and also a white 32 GTR on tharwa drive at about 4.30. if the guy is on here with the gun grey gtr i suggest you change your plugs/coils you where getting some serious smoke =)

Not all smoke is bad smoke.

Maybe running a little rich on purpose (tune) to protect the motor - may not have a cat as well.

or as you say could do with some luvin

^^ that be true. it was pretty violent though didn't look healthy : |

also spotted silver r33 for sale in banks...... and today a white R34 in queanbeyan at like 1 ish going over the bridge, waved but don't think he saw me.

Edited by Anfanee

Gave way to azathoth at the Kingsford Smith roundabout this arvo & then had us a little bit of Drakebrockman mini cruise action.

:action-smiley-069: Waves were exchanged. :wave:

Sweeeeeet. :woot:

Edited by Not a Pulsar

Looks like the actuator supplied is a 20psi haha

So no high or low boost for me

Throttle is variable, not ON/OFF ;)

After having driven mine around without a boost controller running 17psi straight off the actuator, I've grown to realise just how wise every f**ker that pipes up in threads saying "control the boost with your right foot" really is.

You'll get used to it :P

Gave way to azathoth at the Kingsford Smith roundabout this arvo & then had us a little bit of Drakebrockman mini cruise action.

:action-smiley-069: Waves were exchanged. :wave:

Sweeeeeet. :woot:

SAU Holt Chapter sunday cruise. You car look pretty nice closing in on the rear view mirror.

Also spotted a v35 turning off into the AIS, had gold wheels with polished rim.