SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

You were getting into your car to leave I assume? about 530 odd in the afternoon.. I was in the commodore which is why you prob didnt see me :P

Edited by Scar

Crawling along with me in the snarl of the new roadworks on the Monaro at Fyshwick was a bright orange P plates R33, two ladies inside looking as thrilled as I was with the traffic situation.

You were getting into your car to leave I assume? about 530 odd in the afternoon.. I was in the commodore which is why you prob didnt see me :P

Yeah around that time I think I left on Tuesday lol, and makes sense as to why I didn't see you

Greatest spotted I've had in years: me, once again driving the best sportscar ever built: R32 GTR, baby! Whilst it wasn't my actual 32(the fables white unicorn), it was as close to mine as possible! Thanks Rich'; you didn't see the tears of joy after you left!

No worries at all Jayce :thumbsup: very few in the world I trust.

There's no one else in this world, or the next, I will ever let sit in the drivers seat.

Must admit it felt a bit like the Star Foundation seeing your grin behind the wheel. I was moved

I know we'll see your white pearl Unicorn in the not too distant future.

Best wishes with your latest venture.

Oh and keep a close eye on Erica, I am ;)

spotted shell on canberra ave yesterday arvo haha i was on the side of the road helping fix the 4wd

I vaguely remember seeing someone doing that... can't remember exactly where you were though :D

So someone lives near the IGA in banks, charcoaly/grey dunno what.

Thats me Prue, ive got both a gunmetal r32 and a grey/blue custom 32 GTR. you will see the gunmetal one almost every day there getting dinner from IGA =P

spotted a nice red s3 r31 on the parkway around 4:40 got them to wind down their window and tryed to offer them a car, then had to get out of the way of traffic cos they slowed down to 80 and then didnt catch back up till i turned off when they proceded to give me the finger hahaha you twats