SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

When I was typing my question up I kept thinking who cares

but I would like to know coz Im ignorant when it comes to telling.

Seriously I thought there were only two types of Skylines 1. GTR's & 2 Non GTR's

Richard, you can't admit to not knowing that!

Lots of differences but the easiest way between S1 and S2 is the front bonnet (has more aggressive grooves) and the front bar has those spotlight things.

spotted a nice red s3 r31 on the parkway around 4:40 got them to wind down their window and tryed to offer them a car, then had to get out of the way of traffic cos they slowed down to 80 and then didnt catch back up till i turned off when they proceded to give me the finger hahaha you twats

:blink:

Thats me Prue, ive got both a gunmetal r32 and a grey/blue custom 32 GTR. you will see the gunmetal one almost every day there getting dinner from IGA =P

I've seen you drive past when ive been walking down there :)

How do you tell the difference between an S1, S1.5, S2 and S3 R33? and R31 S1,2,3, ? etc....

When I was typing my question up I kept thinking who caresbut I would like to know coz Im ignorant when it comes to telling. Seriously I thought there were only two types of Skylines 1. GTR's & 2 Non GTR's

022a711a84069723d24223bde9bdf859.jpg

Spotted a silver 33 series 2 with a Trojan sticker this arvo leaving Mitchell on the GDE. Big rich stain on rear bumper and ding on passenger side.

Gave a wave, got a look. :blink:

saw azathoth again the other day. :cool:

Edited by Not a Pulsar

Spotted a silver 33 series 2 with a Trojan sticker this arvo leaving Mitchell on the GDE. Big rich stain on rear bumper and ding on passenger side.

Gave a wave, got a look. :blink:

saw azathoth again the other day. :cool:

Think I've seen your 4dr around? or one that looks exactly the same.. In queanbo.

Think I've seen your 4dr around? or one that looks exactly the same.. In queanbo.

Nah... Not me. Don't go to QBN very often.

I have seen maybe 2 other Dark Grey or Black 33 4doors around, 1 with a P plate, but you just don't see 4doors very often at all. :thumbsup: It's nice to be different.

Anyone seen/know of a 2 tone R33 coupe with Maroon roughly halfway up the door and black above that?

Saw it on Sunday near Majura Park shops. Twas perhaps a little disturbing...

There is a black series 1 in QBN, plus my silver series 2.

Hey mate, is your Silver 4door the one that was FOR SALE about a year or more ago?

It was on Carsales and lived in Dunlop but was sometimes parked near the roundabout near Charnwood.

Would love to see it sometime... compare notes etc. :rolleyes: