SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Hey mate, is your Silver 4door the one that was FOR SALE about a year or more ago?

It was on Carsales and lived in Dunlop but was sometimes parked near the roundabout near Charnwood.

Would love to see it sometime... compare notes etc. :rolleyes:

Yep that is the one. The guy couldn't shift it so dropped the price to and bingo I bought it. It has been a Canberra car since imported. Goes OK too!

Funnily enough I saw another Silver series 2 in QBN the other day with Jap rain sills. The guy was just getting out and he just about snapped his neck when I drove past. Not often you see 2 4Door silver series 2 in Queanbo.

Awesome... It was on Carsales when mine was on there which also was imported to live in Canberra, making me the 2nd Aussie owner. I had a walk around yours when parked at Charnie and figured it was the one from Carsales.

At the time my one was cheaper so I had a look and fell in the love with. 4Door Love !!! :worship:

Spotted: a shit load of people getting pulled over in my travels around town today. With double demerits out I'd say the cops are going for a bit of a blitz so keep your eyes open folks.

Awesome... It was on Carsales when mine was on there which also was imported to live in Canberra, making me the 2nd Aussie owner. I had a walk around yours when parked at Charnie and figured it was the one from Carsales.

At the time my one was cheaper so I had a look and fell in the love with. 4Door Love !!! :worship:

I'm not suprised no one bought it as it had the worlds ugliest rims on it and he had $8k sticker price? Ended up dropping it to 5k.

I'm not suprised no one bought it as it had the worlds ugliest rims on it and he had $8k sticker price? Ended up dropping it to 5k.

Wow. It was $10k when I first saw it, then $8k. $5k ??? Wow.

Mine was $6.5K but I got it for $5.5k. and I was like... :thumbsup::cheers::w00t::rofl::thanks:

Yep that is the one. The guy couldn't shift it so dropped the price to and bingo I bought it. It has been a Canberra car since imported. Goes OK too!

Funnily enough I saw another Silver series 2 in QBN the other day with Jap rain sills. The guy was just getting out and he just about snapped his neck when I drove past. Not often you see 2 4Door silver series 2 in Queanbo.

Yep, saw the same silver s2 in queanbo the other day. gold/bronze wheels I think?

Twas de 4 doors

4 doors are handy :P

Edited by Scar

You can change the theme down the bottom left too. I'm sure there'll be more options once everything is up and running properly and the guys have some time.

Spotted a Yellow R34 with a Datsun sticker (centre of boot) leaving Mitchell this arvo.

Waves exchanged and had us a GDE mini cruise.

Spotted An Extremely Bright NEW site. it does burn your eyes!!! Going snowblind and getting a headache.

Where are the emoticons at ???