SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Saw a black 31(mighta been a 30...I'm getting a bit rusty in my old age)on the Monaro about 45 mins ago. Sounded very well sorted, and had custom plates something like 'BOOSTN'? Anyone on here? I'd like to know more about that car...

(unfortunately DIDN'T spot) some dream boats smashing my van's driver's side mirror this evening. In the 40 minutes or so it was parked on the street someone has decided to smash the mirror off....here's hoping VW don't charge some hilarious amount of money to fix it...kents.

Saw that one yesterday Jayce - just can't remeber where but we exchanged waves.

Spotted a wingless orange 33 and a gunmetal 32 at the lights on Athlon :D

The gunmetal 32 was my non turbs daily driver sin, must have missed you though. Saw both the silver 33 GT-R and the Orange 33.

May have been me...What time was it about?

umm...maybe 5:15 or thereabouts? Can't remember haha, I was in the bright orange van next to you on Athllon.

umm...maybe 5:15 or thereabouts? Can't remember haha, I was in the bright orange van next to you on Athllon.

Was probably me. Just picked the car up from Ultimate Tunes and was on the way home around then.

Spotted same maroon R32 GTR on Athalon Dr. this evening at about 1800. Got a wave. It sounded nice.

If your on here I was in the silver R33 GTR. You were behind me coming up through Bonython.