SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted an R32, dark colour with dark rims at 6:50am (in the dark) this morn, turn onto Well Station Dr beside me and when I didn't do the drag thing, it made a heap of noise and shot like a rocket.

If I had've floored it like that in the rain, I would've spun the wheels big time, so I'm guessing it was a GTR.

Spotted a sad looking red silhouette parked outside Arnolds/the Thai place at the Hyperdome just before. Side was a bit bashed up. Had some kind of aftermarket rims. Was parked with headlights on (only 1 front one working) and no one in it??

Spotted a white 33 with a girl talking on the phone while driving. I shook my head at you!

Spotted a black 33 at the same time at the intersection near DFO

Then got around the corner and spotted another 33 turning at the roundabout near hungry jacks.

Couldn't tell what color it was because I had never seen that shade before but a dark blue/grey

Spotted a ACT prick tailgate me out of Canberra in his 4x4 then when I tapped the brakes to warn him he decided to chuck his big spot lights on and drive about 30cm from my back bar then drive side to side for a few km

Sigh

You have a skyline bro should have just used the peddle on th right ;)

Spotted an R34 GTR silver with goldish rims, a bit after 3pm at the roundabout near Dunlop/Charnie.

Spotted another silver R34 with weirdass (Veilside???) looking kit on Southerncross Dr heading towards Belco around 3:40 ish.