SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted the white R34 with the shopping trolley wing on the road that goes past the airport just after 4 this afternoon followed by a silver R32 GTR on Majura Rd. For once I was in my GTR too :D

I was a bit caught up chatting so too slow for waves!

Spotted what i thought was Troy derping around the parkway in the purple people eater, turns out it wasn't troy, just some other bloke with a purple 33

Think I saw this same car in on Constitution avenue this morning.. definitely wasn't Troy.. haha

Spotted White 33 on Express way near woden. Little drift toy hanging from the back.

Then a white 34 on Athlon

though it was you behind me. Edited by Pattey21

Spotted a bayside blue R34 outside the cafes at Woden, and a black R33 in the carpark over the road, about 5.30pm.

Also a light blue R31 chuck a u-turn on Athlon and then I saw it a minute later on Drakeford so it could have just gone the way it was going lol. Only putting it in here cos it looked lowered and not grandpa spec so I thought the owner might be on SAU :P

Spotted Taylor in Tuggers a bit earlier turning onto Anketell. I was the knobhead on the downhill pushy who waved at the intersection ;)

Hahahahaha!!! Fark you popped a mean wheelie past the cop shop. Was tryin to catch ya but got stuck at the lights.

Hahahahaha!!! Fark you popped a mean wheelie past the cop shop. Was tryin to catch ya but got stuck at the lights.

hahaha that's nothing, on a good day when I'm going the other direction on Anketell I'll go along the bike path on the opposite side of the road - from Oakden Street just before bunnings all the way to Reed Street lights just before the cop shop ;) Which according to google maps is 400m LOL

hahaha that's nothing, on a good day when I'm going the other direction on Anketell I'll go along the bike path on the opposite side of the road - from Oakden Street just before bunnings all the way to Reed Street lights just before the cop shop ;) Which according to google maps is 400m LOL

Damn! I'm stuffed after walking 400m haha

When you say wheelie, are we talking like a manual or just pedaling on the back wheel?

If you are manualing 400m that's fairly solid!

hahaha just peddling, would need a downhill run to manual and I can't do it for shit on my big fat bike ;)