SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Yes I too spotted the yellow wingless 34 in Qbn, fully equipped with 'p' plates and doing his best to attract attention to himself with a little wheel spin between gears ... Nice looking car though.

I also copped an eyeful of the black 33 (i think gold wheels) referred to above, it was near the park at the time, looked very nice from where I was ...

Yes I too spotted the yellow wingless 34 in Qbn, fully equipped with 'p' plates and doing his best to attract attention to himself with a little wheel spin between gears ... Nice looking car though.

I also copped an eyeful of the black 33 (i think gold wheels) referred to above, it was near the park at the time, looked very nice from where I was ...

Yes I saw the 34 do a cute skid in between gears after a green lights.

Yeah sounds about right, the black 33 looked pretty clean as I drove past it

A;ll spotted this morning around 0800.

1. White R33 heading down Bar Smith into Tuggeranong
  2. Black R33 heading towards Kambah on Drakeford and Athlon (it has a primed l/h front panel)
  3. White R33 turning onto Drakeford at the lights in Kambah

Yes I saw the 34 do a cute skid in between gears after a green lights.

Yeah sounds about right, the black 33 looked pretty clean as I drove past it

Yes I've seen him too funnily enough chirping it through a roundabout in QBN. I don't think he relises that its a non-turbo...

Anyway, he is sure going to cop a fine from the fuzz soon if 3 peeps on here have already seen loss of traction from a look at me yellow skyline with white wheels and a P plate.

Anyway, he is sure going to cop a fine from the fuzz soon if 3 peeps on here have already seen loss of traction from a look at me yellow skyline with white wheels and a P plate.

As long he stays over the border so there's no chance of mistaken identity! lol