SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

silver M35 just before seeing the Blue 34..

Then pulled in behind a silver stagea at the lanyon servo around 430... really awkward.

Not sure if he was someone that recognised SAU'ers/Stagea drivers.. so for 5 minutes I made awkward on and off eye contact wanting to initiate friendship and sat there like a fridget .. which was reminiscent of my year 10 formal. Nothing happened as he drove away - reminiscent of my year 10 formal.

Bahahahaa! I hate that!

It's like the awkward wave if they're sitting at the lights across from you.... if they don't wave back, you're both still sitting there, looking awkward.

At least the driving wave as you pass each other isn't so bad!

Hate that. Had a silvia follow me for a bit, then pulled up next to me at lights. Had no idea if I should wave or not.

Also spotted a silver series 2 R33 on the way home, caught up for it and readied myself for a wave, as I looked over I realized it was a pretty girl driving, got all nervous and sweaty and had to drive off.

Spotted a silver R33 heading into Tuggeranong this morning on Athlon Drive. Mutual light flashes.

Also spotted an orange wingless R33 with black wheels yesterday on Athlon heading into Tuggerenong, with P plates at about 1730ish.

Spotted a silver R33 heading into Tuggeranong this morning on Athlon Drive. Mutual light flashes.

Also spotted an orange wingless R33 with black wheels yesterday on Athlon heading into Tuggerenong, with P plates at about 1730ish.

That orange 33 gets a lot of attention in terms of being spotted .... He could just about start his/her own thread.