SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted this afternoon turning off Cooyong into Canberra Centre a white 34, wingless, white wheels, body kit and someone in the passengers seat with blue hair ... If you're on here sorry I didn't wave, spotted you too late.

Spotted this afternoon turning off Cooyong into Canberra Centre a white 34, wingless, white wheels, body kit and someone in the passengers seat with blue hair ... If you're on here sorry I didn't wave, spotted you too late.

There was no way that could be anyone else but me with my smurf haired missus.

She spotted you, she seems to do most of my skyline spotting lately.

I need to pick up my game I think.

There was no way that could be anyone else but me with my smurf haired missus.

She spotted you, she seems to do most of my skyline spotting lately.

I need to pick up my game I think.

Nice to meet you mate and from what I saw nice 34.

Spotted a bright blue 33 heading up tharwa drive at around 8:15ish today... Custom tail lightes nice paint on it too. Was going to wave but never got next to it =( also spotted a Gunmetal Grey 32 (GTR?) i believe at around 5pm last night northbound on tharwa just coming out of conder roundabout. Gave a wave but don't think he saw me. I think i creep people out waving on a motorbike....

That was me... I just came in here to spot you! Nice stickers :P Sorry I couldn't see shit through your tint.

Also spotted a certain orange pedo van on Athlon Drive. Couldn't see the driver but I'm going to assume it was Princess Troy.