SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

You'd be surprised lol, the other day (while in the Riceline, which is now out of rego again lol) I passed 2 Orange Caddy vans near on identical to mine within 100m of each other. Mind = f**ked.

Mine has barn doors, no side windows, and black plastic plates for the record :P

You'd be surprised lol, the other day (while in the Riceline, which is now out of rego again lol) I passed 2 Orange Caddy vans near on identical to mine within 100m of each other. Mind = f**ked.

Mine has barn doors, no side windows, and black plastic plates for the record :P

It was Athlon going over the hill so it was way over the other side. Couldn't see the back or plates. Do you have tint on the drivers window? This one had tint. Was about 2.30pm.

It was Athlon going over the hill so it was way over the other side. Couldn't see the back or plates. Do you have tint on the drivers window? This one had tint. Was about 2.30pm.

Yep it was me :P was hooning into Tuggers to get tattoo'd since there was a sudden cancellation lol

Related note - oh f**k me the pain!

Yeah definitely meaningful. f**k getting a tattoo you can't find any kind of meaning in, that you won't still agree with for the rest of your life. Only other tattoo I have is a bit cliche (song lyrics) but I can't see their message ever being disagreed on - "Keep your hopes up high, and your head down low"

That was me... I just came in here to spot you! Nice stickers :P Sorry I couldn't see shit through your tint.

Haha awesome! I just had the tint done 20mins before by Terry.

Troy who tattoo'd ya? My mate wallis works there.

Yeah definitely meaningful. f**k getting a tattoo you can't find any kind of meaning in, that you won't still agree with for the rest of your life. Only other tattoo I have is a bit cliche (song lyrics) but I can't see their message ever being disagreed on - "Keep your hopes up high, and your head down low"

I still like "walk quietly and carry a big gun". I think it was from the Warhammer game.

A day to remember lyrics?

I still like "walk quietly and carry a big gun". I think it was from the Warhammer game.

bahahaha nice

Haha awesome! I just had the tint done 20mins before by Terry.

Troy who tattoo'd ya? My mate wallis works there.

Doug's doing this one.

A day to remember lyrics?

Yes sir :)

warhammer <3 my guilty pleasure. Spotted a black wingless 32 turning in to mitchel this morning. I waved but it looked like you were looking it the road in front of you. Eyes on the road rhonda.