SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Lol thanks dude, what do you guys do around here? meaning the car scene! i only know a few people here and when I mention "psi" its hopeless lol

Personally, I got my ass out of the car scene hahahaha. Costing me a little too much coin...got a motorbike, shit's more fun and costs less lol

LOL ! Hopefully being impotent isn't part of your world.

Spotted that too LOL

lol havent had the Camera out in a while so dont really have any updated photos of the car. u'll no its her when you see it cause she has ST34LF as its number plates. p.s good to see guys here are just as smooth with there lines lol

Super smooooooooooooooth

Shelly contact Huge_Geronimo.He has a pearl white GTT bold guy. He has a free bumper for you.

Thanks dude! But all good, going through insurance so they'll cover it all :)

Lol yeh everyone i know (might I add though thats not many) are all south.

Yeh i generally go through Mitchell on the way to work so never know.

So where do you guys post when theres a meet or something on?

Hi! Nice to see another female on here :) Canberra is a pretty small place with the car community and I wouldn't say that SAU have many "just Skyline" meets but there's always other events where ppl meet up... Wheels, Marques in the Park, the Hillclimbs, SAUNSW events at Wakie or Sutton Rd, there's other Friday night cruises at Brodburger and other places around town..... I find a lot more local stuff is on Facebook or word of mouth from car mates.

Thank dude! But all good, going through insurance so they'll cover it all :)

Hi! Nice to see another female on here :) Canberra is a pretty small place with the car community and I wouldn't say that SAU have many "just Skyline" meets but there's always other events where ppl meet up... Wheels, Marques in the Park, the Hillclimbs, SAUNSW events at Wakie or Sutton Rd, there's other Friday night cruises at Brodburger and other places around town..... I find a lot more local stuff is on Facebook or word of mouth from car mates.

Thanks :) saw the SAU day at Wakie. its already saved into my phone, there will be no missing that baby!!!

I tend to miss the social media side of it from not knowing many people here but ill definitely be keeping a closer eye and ear out from here on..

Spotted your Black 34 GTT Ellz about a month back parked in a city multi story carpark.

Has the LED tail lights and nsw plates ST34LF. Needs wash gurl ;)

I park my Tokyo taxi there at times too. (Silver 34, gold rims)

$10 early bird if you go up top

Spotted your Black 34 GTT Ellz about a month back parked in a city multi story carpark.

Has the LED tail lights and nsw plates ST34LF. Needs wash gurl ;)

I park my Tokyo taxi there at times too. (Silver 34, gold rims)

$10 early bird if you go up top

Yeh unfortunetly she was parked outside everynight so it was impossible to keep clean, especially the black. Thankfully she has a home.now so it makes life easier.

Ohhh I see your car parked on the roof some times. I work in the Ernst and Young building next door so I tend to look out when im.bored and see whats parked up there. Saw you leave about 2 weeks ago car looks good :)

Blacks an awesome colour but hard to keep looking great hey.

Anfanee on this forum is good at cleaning cars and providing good advice, if your interested.

Once really well detailed it's a simple matter of wash/wax every coupla weeks. :thumbsup:

I'll be out washing/waxing my 32 this afternoon (with a few bourbons :cheers: ). Going to have a good shot at the engine bay first tho

I see you were previously in Port Macquarie - I dunno if I could swap that for Canberra :huh:

Cheers Richard! I miss SAU for 1 night and spotted turns into the wasteland!!!

I still need to tackle my engine bay..... But every time i lift the bonnet im like ehhh close it and wash the car instead.

Cheers Richard! I miss SAU for 1 night and spotted turns into the wasteland!!!

I still need to tackle my engine bay..... But every time i lift the bonnet im like ehhh close it and wash the car instead.

C'mon - half a days work - you will need:

Pressure packs - 2 x Degreasor, 1 x Prepsol, 1 x Black paint. Mothers metal cleaner, roll of black electrical tape.

Cleaning cloths.

I better go make a start :( myself