SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a black stagea with green rims at canberra avenue/hindmarsh drive intersection near fyshwick this morning. Love it!

That's me or the missus, cheers mate.

Also missus "raced" a "skyline" that was blue with big black rims that was so loud it hurt her ears this arvo in the stagea. She was cut cos she got smoked. I said what do you expect it's a standard 1700kg barge hahaha so just bought a split front/dump pipe haha

Yesterday (thu) at 1330ish .... Leaving the Woden car park near Sth Cross club a very stock looking white S1 33 followed a few minutes later by a white 34 sporting Ps ..

Saw a FB picture of a black R34 sporting L's. :/

No soul would touch my R34 (If I had one).

i had a 32 on my L's... twas my car lol

R32 GTR?

Different realm of cars, but a bloke I knew had a HSV Clubby R8 (VE - 2006) on his Reds. Took him 2 years to pay it off. Loaded parents :(

My Dad isn't into cars, and I try convincing him into buying something I want nice, but never works :(

On a bit more topic - Does anyone in SAU - ACT own a R35? I've seen one or two driving about (Young Asian drivers). A good m8 of mine knows a R35 owner in Canberra but don't think he is on SAU. Just curious.

Edited by Jeremy90

Yeah, I keep bouncing back and forth of keeping it or not :(

All cars need something doing to them or fixing in some way, it just comes down to if the 'love' is there for this one ... :wub: