SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

out comes the RB20 actuator and BAM!!! Probly still get smoked but it'll be more funner. ;)

Yep finally putting that on too. Have it 95% fitted and I got rained on haha

Unfortunately it's about the money in this case :( I need to fork out $4,000 for Helga before I can even begin my romantic relationship with her :O

Mmmmmmm. ... Yeah know what you mean mate but if you sold the 33 as is and added 4K to buy another how much better off would you be? .... I haven seen it but this one sounds a bit special ... Good luck mate.

Mmmmmmm. ... Yeah know what you mean mate but if you sold the 33 as is and added 4K to buy another how much better off would you be? .... I haven seen it but this one sounds a bit special ... Good luck mate.

Yeah true, atm trying to find a seller. I wouldn't want to let go of it under 4k :( But beggars cannot be choosers sometimes.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-skyline-1993-14098946?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=0&eapi=2&__N=1246%201252%201247%201282%204294963846%204294963593%20897%201216&num=15&silo=Stock&sort=%7ePrice

^^^ Cheapest Skyline on Carsales in Canberra. ^^^

Although the Odo numbers being uneven might suggest a rewinding has been done.

Horrible wheels too.

That guy has been on carsales for like 1.5 years + He is also a dog bloke. Tried to arrange a look at the car, said I could on the weekend, sent him a text, no reply.

Haha I was considering going to look at that before I bought my car. But yeah if you got that would need a few changes.. Wheels, bodykit etc..

Maybe we need a "Find Jeremy a non-orange-lemon" thread :)

Chris is all over it !

Helga is such a beautiful orange beast :( But, the work she needs is something I cannot afford. If only I had job security.

1st world problems !