SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I was with ANFANEE on lunch and spotted a roof of another r32 skyline driving towards the airport from city direction.

Couldnt give any more info that that.

CURSE YOU SKIPPPPPPPPPY !

Spotted a Ferrari yesterday (Not sure what type - but it looked pretty awesome). I think it was the 420 Italia? (I don't know my Ferrari's). Had some BMW dropkick cut me off in my lane just so he could sit behind it and broom past it (Mind you it was a 1995 5 series -_-)

can't remember. Id say NSW. That was the first mp4-12c ive ever seen in person. Last time i went to Syd i was following a gtr v spec 2 nur for a while as well lol

• Like 1

Spotted a silver R33 with staggered bonnet vents and a dint in the back :P He normally rocks up to Friday night meets. I was looking in the wrong direction as he drove passed, heard his turbo and turned my head. Was to late for a wave :(

Sorry mate.

Spotted shell's 34 in the corner when I went to pick up the '33 from the body shop. Still a nice looking 34 even after skippy paid a visit :)

Ohh so I'm guessing it hasn't been touched yet then? I was wondering if I should go out there for a chat but I didn't know if they'd rather just deal with the insurance company and not have me annoying them.

Canberra plates or NSW? I must admit, I have never seen / cruised with a "Luxury" car on the highway :( Always have wanted too.

I "cruised" with a yellow Lambo on the Hume once, and when I say cruised, I mean for about 10 seconds because he was doing under 100km/h so everyone was overtaking him but slowing down to gawk as they went past lol. Man it sounded/looked good though.

• Like 1