SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Ohh so I'm guessing it hasn't been touched yet then? I was wondering if I should go out there for a chat but I didn't know if they'd rather just deal with the insurance company and not have me annoying them.

Still waiting on the parts for the 34. Since insurance is covering it all new bits. You know what Nissan is like.

Was driving though Civic, twat in a Lambo pulled up, reving the engine and eyeballing me. Lights turn green and he tears off, I drive off normally as the cop car behind me overtakes, lights and sirens. That got a laugh :yes:

Edited by Shuyin
  • Like 1

Still waiting on the parts for the 34. Since insurance is covering it all new bits. You know what Nissan is like.

Was driving though Civic, twat in a Lambo pulled up, reving the engine and eyeballing me. Lights turn green and he tears off, I drive off normally as the cop car behind me overtakes, lights and sirens. That got a laugh :yes:

theres a white lambo lives around the Jerra area. I always run into him so much we have started to share waves.

Spotted a silver R34 GTT in CAG carpark this morning, GTT badge, cannon exhaust, Altia/Nismo side skirts etc...

Is this yours Bryce?

Looks pretty nice, may I ask what rims they are? I didn't get a close enough look on my way in.

Spotted a silver R34 GTT in CAG carpark this morning, GTT badge, cannon exhaust, Altia/Nismo side skirts etc...

Is this yours Bryce?

Looks pretty nice, may I ask what rims they are? I didn't get a close enough look on my way in.

yh thats me, They're Koya Drift Teks