SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a black R35 GTR at Dickson. Windows down and acting all cool. In his Defence it was a GTR so it's okay. :D

Well this is awkward. The same R35 GTR just drove pass my house in Dunlop. Asian driver.

Lol those carparks are notorious for car break-ins. Hide yo' skyline, hide yo stagea....

Whenever there is a break in we get to go check it out as part of class.

Although I've never heard of a skyline stolen there

Back in 2009 when I had my first R33, the guys that stole it also stole a white S1 R33 from the CIT car park in Reid earlier the same day, which they were joyriding in at the time of stealing mine.

Alas, mine was put up a gutter and abandoned - though thankfully the white one was recovered at a typical block of flats in Griffith.

Matt black R32 GTST at the Kambah lights (QLD pates) bout 8ish.

Nice U turn at the lights. Wondering if the sound of my lumpy Cams and exhaust concerned you ;)

It "looks" like a GTS-t at the moment :whistling:

Oh and about hour latter I missed spotting Anfannee at the same lights - so the lil bugger phoned me - lulz

Haha that was me in the 32, i didn't even notice your car i was too busy getting lost.

Just moved up from QLD

Just

Were badges involved or baseball bats? ;)

Badges :( which of course means I heard absolutely nothing of the matter once my vehicle was recovered. One of those moments where even though I'm usually the last to rag on the police, all I can say is f**king useless cops.

• Like 1

Around 1400 today a white S2 33 on Canberra Ave Manuka heading toward city, (at a very legal speed) near Empire Cct getting the driver side wheels off the bitumen and into the dirt in the centre of the road. .... Nice recover though!

Haha that was me in the 32, i didn't even notice your car i was too busy getting lost.

Just moved up from QLD

Just

Welcome to Canberra. :)

Didn't notice :( *deflated*

Friday nights people normally head to Grevillia Park around 9.30pm for a chat

Sometimes like this and sometimes with a black bonnet and wingless.