SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Passed Jimmy on Ohalloran Cct at about 3pm ;) Was going to flash you but wasnt 100% sure it was you till I got closer. HEADLIGHTS dirty people... headlights !!!

Hey, I can't spot you any more because you drive a rented euro box.

But yeah that would have been me.

Welcome to Canberra. :)

Didn't notice :( *deflated*

Friday nights people normally head to Grevillia Park around 9.30pm for a chat

Sometimes like this and sometimes with a black bonnet and wingless.

Sorry i was distracted by the gps trying to find my way to woden

Ill have to check it out one Friday, wouldn't mind seeing what the Canberra scene is like.

• Like 1

Midnight purple wingless 34 at j racing this morning

Also spotted an orange 33 with the middle strip of the bonnet painted black driving like a complete knob head in peak hour this arvo from mawson toward erindale, took it upon himself to run a red because there was a break in traffic going the other way, its people like this f**kwit that ruin the modified car scene for everyone and give us a shit name. I'm all for giving it a hit here and there and bit of spirited driving but sliding around every corner, running reds, massively tailgating and weaving traffic violently in the space of 5 mins is too much. Pull ya head in wanker.

Yep same one and driving the same too. He pulled into the bus lane in front of a bus on a red light. As soon as the bus light went green he floored it.

Must have been doing 140 in an 80 zone. Complete idiot!

Midnight purple wingless 34 at j racing this morning

Also spotted an orange 33 with the middle strip of the bonnet painted black driving like a complete knob head in peak hour this arvo from mawson toward erindale, took it upon himself to run a red because there was a break in traffic going the other way, its people like this f**kwit that ruin the modified car scene for everyone and give us a shit name. I'm all for giving it a hit here and there and bit of spirited driving but sliding around every corner, running reds, massively tailgating and weaving traffic violently in the space of 5 mins is too much. Pull ya head in wanker.

woohoo finally spotted

Spotted silver r34 gtt with black wheels turning past Calvary n a black 32gtst thru the week. Both very tidy.

Was there a nismo sticker behind the GTT. Might have been me been me. Saw Helga with the new owner. How much did you see it for Jeremy

Was there a nismo sticker behind the GTT. Might have been me been me. Saw Helga with the new owner. How much did you see it for Jeremy

2.2k :( Sold day of rego ran out.