SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

That was no doubt me on Horsepark drive. ^_^

I think I've seen that blue R34 you speak of. Looks a bit rough around the edges? :( Is it actually a real GTR? I thought it just had GTR badges etc lol

Or maybe I saw a diff one...

If you see some random in a bright red beema waving then it's me lol :)

At least you didn't cut me off at that intersection like someone did this morning - was most unimpressed and when it happens there's NEVER anyone behind me!

Spotted Jimmy on the GDE this morning. Probs going to be a common spotting with my start time over next few weeks while I'm working in Woden.

I get around :D

I'll have to keep an eye out for this red 318 then

To the f**khead in the acid rush Ford ute, what a lovely person you are. First you merge onto the GDE tailgating and abusing the person you're behind, then you do the same to me while I'm overtaking a truck (I was doing 15kms over the speed limit I might add, so I wasn't dawdling) and then you give me the bird after you get past me.

Whatever issues you have with your lack of ability to function in normal society and small penis, maybe you should keep it off the road, f**ktard.

I get around :D

I'll have to keep an eye out for this red 318 then

Haha I was going to flash my lights at you the other day, forgot for a second I wasn't in the GTR and washed my windscreen instead!! Silly backwards Euros!