SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a silver R33 sporting red P's driving into Charnwood. Gave a MASSIVE wave as I pulled around in front of him. (He was stopped at a T intersection).

Haha thanks Rob ! And cheers for fitting the pod ! Haha I was Mr. jelly but now I'm Mr. Happy :D

Edited by RosieR34

Just Spotted a Red and Black Magna FOR SALE at the roundabout near Charnie... Must've been there overnight as it has NO WHEELS !!

Dodgy Brick balancing going on...

Tidy Yellow S15 at Belco Mall...

Spotted a bro-drifter in his r33 drifting in front of me around a roundabout last night in erindale.

Your drift was cool, your car has real nice stance, but you're a bit of a dumbass doing that in traffic

Have clowns do it on my circle when it rains.

They come back multiple times to give it a burl, that part annoys me, so I ring tugger police station.

Letting lose a bit the once and keep going I have no issue - fun times. Go again n again I call 5 0 Tuggers

2 have limped away with steering / suspension damage. 1 got towed that I have seen.

Oh and that oil must of spilled out after my oil change :ninja:

Saw 1 blue R33 and Helga? Or Helga's evil twin sister at Belco shops. Blue R33 guy (passed him twice) I waved both times - he just looked at me like a deer looking straight into headlights.

I should have said "most" as I am sure Selk and Kat do. LOL

Hi! Selk here!

I'm sure I would understand if I understood the convo lol

I like how you pre empted that "HEY!" and mini frown that Selk and I bought probably thought reading your comments there Eric! :)

Dropped in on my white bitch on the weekend. She'll be home and available for spotting in about a week.

Spotted a fugly bogan in a commodore flipping me off after tail gating me for a few kilometers while I stuck to the speed limits. This includes a road that had 2 lanes.

Times like these I wish I was in a big 4wd, I would have no hesitation slamming the brakes and claiming there was a cat on the road.