SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Nah i was in a Pimpin green saab 900 going the other way. Don't expect to see my 32 on the road for another 3 weeks or so.

Would've been me! Did I miss your 32? >_<

Which reminds me... I saw a grey "R35" GTR driving into Queanbeyan yesterday at about 1:20pm.

Spotted (5hiv's brother's?) Silver 34 again just nowish while I was out walking the Doggie.

yea we live in dunlop and the R34 is his daily car.

Spotted a R34 Red one with vic plates (RosieR34) well i was on my bike

The Dunlop Boys. :3some:

Swapped carparks with a Black 4Door 350GT with black rims at Charnie Shops at 1:50pm. (2 Chicks inside).

I think this used to have Pink Rims and Number Plates, now they are Black. Looks tougher now.

Just Now, saw 5hiv slowly Cruisin' past mine, saw him head out earlier too, and also his Bro's 34 at 3:50pm... :ninja:

I didnt saw you, were you inside your house.

Also i was in the white toyota camry saw you and waved you, guess you missed it.

It was monday afternoon around 4pm.

Rob tends to pull up a chair inside his front window and peak out at girls and and automobiles passing by.

Spotted a fairly clean looking R32 GTR. Pulled up at the lights, no eye contact so didn't wave. He flexed his GTR a bit whilst cruising along Gunners drive.

I didnt saw you, were you inside your house.

Also i was in the white toyota camry saw you and waved you, guess you missed it.

It was monday afternoon around 4pm.

lol yeah, I was in the backyard, heard an RB... and yeah I waved to Camry Guy cause he waved at me. :D

Rob tends to pull up a chair inside his front window and peak out at girls and and automobiles passing by.

Hahahaha!!! This ^^^ :ninja:

spotted (when I heard it drop back a gear) a silver/ grey skyline on the captians flat road on the weekend (think it was Sunday). looked like he was about to overtake, but had second thoughts - sounded nice.

Spotted a dark blue R33 with dragon/Asian decals up the side on the other side of the Monaro near Fyshwick this arvo. From a distance I thought it was big bits sanded back out of the paint LOL

Spotted -> GrumbleBee

Time to do some good folks. So dig deep and donate.

I'll be at this Friday night meet taking a collection.

If you cant make it then please use the details in the above post and help out.

For those of you who are newish and don't know James and Grumblebee.

James is a long time member of ACT SAU and has cobbled his beasty 31 at home from bits'n'pieces off ebay and the tip :P

>Here's his build thread <

Cheers and thanks for helping out !

Edited by Sinista32

Looooong story... Been at the Hospital since 2:30am with the Missus (EX). :(

No work for me today!!! :D (and if the Bosses decide to play by the rules for a change, I might just get paid for it too). :P