SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a white R31 that had its front lodged into the hume turnoff sign after the traffic lights on monaro. Thought it was Anthony so i came back, then it turned out to be some kid trying to drift then under-steered it straight to the pole.

spotted a white R31 that had its front lodged into the hume turnoff sign after the traffic lights on monaro. Thought it was Anthony so i came back, then it turned out to be some kid trying to drift then under-steered it straight to the pole.

hope you got a photo...

LOOOOOOOOOOL sucker. f**king clown.

don't be too harsh, we've all done something stupid at one stage - imagine how he feels about having binned the car, let alone the embarrassment... important lesson for him and hopefully teaches not to do that on a public road.

hope you got a photo...

don't be too harsh, we've all done something stupid at one stage - imagine how he feels about having binned the car, let alone the embarrassment... important lesson for him and hopefully teaches not to do that on a public road.

I have no sympathy for ignorant stupidity.

If I did it myself (and I've done similar things, just without any negative outcome), I wouldn't expect anyone to feel sorry for me. Hell, I wouldn't expect anything short of outright ridicule and public embarrassment.

HAR HAR HAR I say! lol

I have no sympathy for ignorant stupidity.

If I did it myself (and I've done similar things, just without any negative outcome), I wouldn't expect anyone to feel sorry for me. Hell, I wouldn't expect anything short of outright ridicule and public embarrassment.

HAR HAR HAR I say! lol

people make mistakes, don't see how rubbing their nose in it post facto makes us worthy of judging, or better people. but that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

people make mistakes, don't see how rubbing their nose in it post facto makes us worthy of judging, or better people. but that's just my opinion.

A mistake is misjudging a blind corner while driving normally.

Doing something blatantly stupid in such a busy (time depending) place of your own accord and f**king it up is well more than a simple mistake.

Doesn't make us better people at all lol, but I fail to see how they deserve anything but a public mocking for their stupidity. Will teach them more of a lesson than "You made a silly mistake, don't do it again" .... "I know mate, won't happen again. Next time I'll take it in 2nd."

People need to be made to feel bad for doing something stupid, otherwise they'll just make the same mistake again.

That, and I don't give 2 shits for their feelings in these situations lol. Like I said, I'd fully expect to receive exactly what I'm dishing out should roles be reversed.

Everyone has driven like an idiot before, for most we get away with it and some people misjudge it and don't (sometimes this comes down to luck even!).

Making them feel like shit about it doesn't help anyone. Hopefully he learned a valuable lesson.

Making them feel like shit just ensures they learn that lesson.

We're quick to jump up and down with our pitchforks when some f**king clown does something dumb and negatively affects other innocent road users, yet if I dare ridicule the same f**king moron I get told off for it because he got away without hurting anyone else? f**k that. Just because nobody else was involved, does NOT make it any less of a f**k up. Hypothetically speaking, what if the driver did exactly the same thing (and I mean EXACTLY), only in this situation another road user or pedestrian was involved and didn't get out scratch free? Hmm? Would I be allowed to tear the driver a new one then? I'm sure I'd be joined by most of you on here ranting about how much of an idiot he is.

So why should the fact he was LUCKY have any bearing on my opinion of his actions?

Again, f**k the driver lol

I'm with Princess on this. For myself I haven't done anything stupid on a public road (Let alone a track). Going sideways or burning rubber is not what I'm into. Probably the most stupid thing I've done was sped up overtake someone where speed was invovled or the acceleration at the lights upto or pass the speed by 10km (Not excessively speeding).

So being an idiot on the road and then paying for it = deserved it. That's why they have the skid pan, drift clubs and all sorts of other places. The fact he did it on a public road goes to show how stupid some drivers are, and some drivers need to realise that stupidity. In saying all that, I don't go out of my way to judge people except for the "What an idiot" for well.. doing something idiotic.

No smypathy from me.

Yeah im with Troy as well. I used to drift my N/A 32 daily on the way home. If i miss judged a corner or w/e id just accept the fact i was an idiot. If you are doing stupid stuff on the roads never expect sympathy when it goes bad. You read the stories about people that are doing 180km/h in a 100 zone and get wrecked for it. No sympathy, when you do stupid shit something is bound to happen.

TBH i have no idea how i made it through 4 years of not crashing that N/A. O well, im MUCH more careful with the GTR.... Too much money has gone into it now lol

Everyone has driven like an idiot before, for most we get away with it and some people misjudge it and don't (sometimes this comes down to luck even!).

Making them feel like shit about it doesn't help anyone. Hopefully he learned a valuable lesson.

Expensive lesson.

Yes, done it too once. (you only ever do it once) >_<

The young fella that works at autobarn did the same to his 33, i laughed and he looked sad. :(

"its ok mate ive done it too" i said.

Lol as I was on my way to Sydney on Saturday morning I saw some black hektik-uleh ute beached on a grass mound after clearly losing it in the wet and flying over the gutter (front bar was trashed).

Blonde ganga was looking cold, wet, and miserable standing there...

Lol as I was on my way to Sydney on Saturday morning I saw some black hektik-uleh ute beached on a grass mound after clearly losing it in the wet and flying over the gutter (front bar was trashed).

Blonde ganga was looking cold, wet, and miserable standing there...

Didn't feel the urge to comfort said ganga and perhaps provide some company?

GIGGITY!