SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

A red one? We must be related.

Must admit - you don't see to many red ones on the Tubes or on the streetz

Spotted yesterday:

Black R33 GTST at some rand-a-about at 8am

Today:

black R32 GTST or GTR unsure - civic this morning.

Edited by RosieR34

If i had an r35 it would be in red. The blood red they paint them in looks amazing in person.

This.

I've seen an aftermarket respray of a much more vivid red too, and it blew me the f**k away. Not even in person either, was just a photo. I don't think I could handle seeing it IRL. Would definitely need to bring a towel.

This.

I've seen an aftermarket respray of a much more vivid red too, and it blew me the f**k away. Not even in person either, was just a photo. I don't think I could handle seeing it IRL. Would definitely need to bring a towel.

Any pictures of said R35 Princess? :D

GET THIS MAN A TOWEL.

This.

Any pictures of said R35 Princess? :D

nah, had it as my desktop background back in '09 when they first came out. Wherever I came across the picture, it was at the time that respraying an R35 was a ridiculous idea for anyone to undertake as they were so new haha

Yesterday about 4pm.

Northbound on the tuggers express way a black r33 being booked by Po Po near the Zoo and a about 2km further along another car being booked by Po Po

Both police vehicles were unmarked/undercover. One was a green Ute .

URGENT! R32gtr,gun grey with red front. Suspect stolen and dumped. Had plates DAREME in 2011, none now. I've reported to police,but if anyone owns it contact me (Daniel) on 62382772. I'm worried it will be trashed or stripped.

I actually thought it was one of the Performance shops in Syd. Maybe Advan or something - dunno...

Might be worth having towed to ESP for $70 and put behind the gates ?

I'd hate to see any R32 GTR stripped.

Edited by Sinista32