SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I actually thought it was one of the Performance shops in Syd. Maybe Advan or something - dunno...

Might be worth having towed to ESP for $70 and put behind the gates ?

I'd hate to see any R32 GTR stripped.

strange as it has been through some tough times by the looks. agreed, wouldn't be good for it to be stripped. misses doesn't like the idea of me getting involved with it LOL. might think about the tow to ESP - got a contact no. so I can give a heads up if I get it sent there?

yeah - police and towies are a no go for moving it. cops going to head out. looks like it had been doing burnouts as the rear tyres were down to the canvas and the thing smelt hot when i was taking photos. has a yellow leather interior.

URGENT! R32gtr,gun grey with red front. Suspect stolen and dumped. Had plates DAREME in 2011, none now. I've reported to police,but if anyone owns it contact me (Daniel) on 62382772. I'm worried it will be trashed or stripped.

Mate can I have my fuses back? lollll

Spotted and took pics

attachicon.gifIMAG0688.jpg

Haha nice man, too bad you didn't take that photo today after I actually got to clean my car!!!

It looked so filthy the other day I was embarrassed to be driving it! >_<

I finally sold my old rims, so now can look at getting some new ones...

Also spotted a white R33 on my way home from work yesterday, waves etc exchanged.