SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a white r33 s2 that used to have different wheels but now has gold bbs lm's on ashley drive around 4 30...... Only a trained eye would be able to tell the difference between our cars that and he has l.e.d strips on his front bumper.

Edited by Pattey21

Spotted a WRX and motorbike doing about 200km/h on Drakeford Dr Kambah after I voted yesterday. And then Nathan in the Supra on the way to Lowdown :D

I had only just finished bolting it back together with its new look too haha pretty sure I followed you past goulburn haha

Spotted a white r33 s2 that used to have different wheels but now has gold bbs lm's on ashley drive around 4 30...... Only a trained eye would be able to tell the difference between our cars that and he has l.e.d strips on his front bumper.

I do Very Much Love all of these. I have been looking for similar. Preferably Cheap. :O

You do have impeccable taste!

post-78856-0-00438200-1379069593_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-22186200-1379069467_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-92915400-1379069368_thumb.jpg

They would definately Make my car.

I do Very Much Love all of these. I have been looking for similar. Preferably Cheap. :O

You do have impeccable taste!

Work VS XX.jpg BBS LM Gold.jpg Simmons OM-17 Gold.jpg

They would definately Make my car.

Hey Rob,

Check out the Varrstoen ES111's mate. The are BBS LM replicas. I got mine locally from Varrstoen for $350 a wheel, not including rubber.

Spotted THE-34T in Fyshwick > QBN among Canberra ave. Was honking my horn at the lights but you obviously couldn't hear me lol. Gave a wave as I passed you just before Gilmore road.

PS I was in the Orange candy van lol

Spotted THE-34T in Fyshwick > QBN among Canberra ave. Was honking my horn at the lights but you obviously couldn't hear me lol. Gave a wave as I passed you just before Gilmore road.

PS I was in the Orange candy van lol

Yep thought it might have been someone on here, I caught the orange candy van filling up my rear view mirror and I did catch the wave in the rain as you went past :action-smiley-069: . Sorry about the 'honking' thing, I'd just picked it up from BDL after getting some audio tweeks done so the music was a little loud, you could have let off a bomb and I probably wouldn't have heard it!

New King springs go on the front on Thurdsay ... keep an eye out on Hindmarsh :action-smiley-069:

Edited by THE34T

yesterday about 5pm, Yellow R34 GTT going under the bridge at russell towards the airport. also spotted a red Maclaren mp124C at the lights near the convention centre heading towards the city centre - WOW, very nice! sounded fantastic! my 6yr old son asked if that was going to be my next car, LOL, err only if I will the big lottery.

that was me......

noticed the gold rims on yours also.. but mine i've had the gold rims on it from when i bought it... yours is looking very neat.. :-)

mine will hopefully be easily picked aside from the DRL's.. gotta fix the bumper.. so some custom painting is going to take place.

that was me......

noticed the gold rims on yours also.. but mine i've had the gold rims on it from when i bought it... yours is looking very neat.. :-)

mine will hopefully be easily picked aside from the DRL's.. gotta fix the bumper.. so some custom painting is g

oing to take place.

Ah cool i didnt think it had gold bbs wheels before i thought it had other gold ones must have been another white r33 lol

Ah cool i didnt think it had gold bbs wheels before i thought it had other gold ones must have been another white r33 lol

don't think they are legit BBS rims... they have Blest on the centre cap...

think they are some cheap knock offs.. lol..