SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Wow haven't posted on here in ages but spotted this beauty on my way to work last week attachicon.gifImageUploadedBySAU Community1380797825.716438.jpg

And spotted this one on Saturday near qbn attachicon.gifImageUploadedBySAU Community1380797900.288105.jpg

Top one is me.. Can't remember where that is though!

Spotted Shell a few minutes ago on Athllon.

also spotted a white R34 GTT with gunmetal BBS style wheel at lunch time in Westfield Woden carpark.

Yep it was me, having lunch there ..... I think I spotted you going through the gate in the 33 GTR. (and yes they are imported BBS)

Spotted Shell a few minutes ago on Athllon.

also spotted a white R34 GTT with gunmetal BBS style wheel at lunch time in Westfield Woden carpark.

I was off to the coast :) Waving is so much easier when it's warm enough for windows down!

I was off to the coast :) Waving is so much easier when it's warm enough for windows down!

Spotted you again at like 1730 in nearly the exact spot but going opposite direction.

Also spotted at silver R33 going along Drakeford just before that.

Spotted kasko's r33 in the civic car park about 20mins ago instill want those varstowen rims

^ I can't spell

Yeah they are hard to spell

Thank god for google when I want to find them.

I been lacking enthusiasm with the 33 lately. Don't want to spend any more on it until its being swapped back to stock for sale.

Yeah they are hard to spell

Thank god for google when I want to find them.

I been lacking enthusiasm with the 33 lately. Don't want to spend any more on it until its being swapped back to stock for sale.

Why r u selling it?? Such a nice r33 not like you see many that aren't on 48inch chrooomes

Spotted you again at like 1730 in nearly the exact spot but going opposite direction.

Also spotted at silver R33 going along Drakeford just before that.

LOL I was coming home from the coast! I waved at you.... wasn't 100% sure who it was.