SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

hahaha fair enough :P

Just break them down into relevant bits - the Y will almost always be meaningless since it's compulsory for standard plates; the following 5 characters might form a word (very, very obscurely in most cases lol), if they don't then consider them to be an abbreviation of a word or perhaps an acronym. Look at the numbers - have they any relevance? In this case, yes - it's an R33. Back to the letters now the numbers can be ignored: YGT-33S....GTS is almost GTS-T lol.

THIS SHIT SHOULD BE A SCIENCE OR AT LEAST A SUBJECT YOU CAN STUDY IN SCHOOL, like all those pointless arts subjects lol

Spotted who I believe to be DJBarnstar turning off the Monaro into Fyshwick earlier. I was behind on the bike.

Also spotted myself being uhh...yeah pulled over for speeding. Yeah yeah yeah, no excuses....though in my defence it was right as the limit went from 90 > 60 and I was paying much more attention to the numpties in front of me :(

Yes I still have my license lol

95 in a 60 zone. $664 and 4 points.

Learner on a bike exceeding power to weight limit. $135 and no points (thank fuark).

Silly me....dunno how to feel given I wasn't intentionally exceeding the limit lol. Obviously I'm in the wrong though >.<

sorry to hear that Troy

Bikes just go faster easier and there should be a 40Kmh allowance for motorcycles :thumbsup:

as for power to wheight - that's just a silly law.

as if you cant kill yourself on a learner legal just as easy

sorry to hear that Troy

Bikes just go faster easier and there should be a 40Kmh allowance for motorcycles :thumbsup:

as for power to wheight - that's just a silly law.

as if you cant kill yourself on a learner legal just as easy

Yeah, it is a bloody stupid law. There should be a competency test you can take after say 3 months of riding that removes restrictions on your license, given I've seen some fully licensed riders who don't have a clue what they're doing, as well as the fact you touched on that you can write yourself off on a gutless postie bike.

I'm just pissed coz of the circumstances I was exceeding the limit - the f**king clowns in front of me dead set had no f**king idea what they were doing. I gave it a blat to overtake them (thinking it was still 90kph) the moment I got a chance, for my own safety. Alas, this was my undoing lol

hahaha fair enough :P

Just break them down into relevant bits - the Y will almost always be meaningless since it's compulsory for standard plates; the following 5 characters might form a word (very, very obscurely in most cases lol), if they don't then consider them to be an abbreviation of a word or perhaps an acronym. Look at the numbers

Mine will read YMY-70Y

Been on my last two cars and briefly on the wife's car lol

I have to behave driving, my points are low and as I drive a truck interstate for my job I really can't afford to loose it

However someone called my boss and complained about my driving :/ my boss wasn't concerned at all luckily...