SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

More than likely, there is a dark blue one that hangs out in Qbn, I've seen it often parked at Riverside Plaza ... cant imagine someone coming from somewhere else to go to Riverside Plaza. But regardless hope you had a good trip to the coast.

I'd just got a new camera and needed to change my prospective photo opportunities, so headed to where the water is :yes:

Where did you go? I was at Murramarang. I was definitely where the water is.... in a beachfront cabin :P

Man I remember the days in sydney that people would blow the horn and chuck a u turn just to have a chat.

I had some guy eye-balling me at the petrol station one day. He was driving a Holden VE and kept looking at me, so I looked the other way to try and not start some "ricer vs muscle" thing at the Servo. He walked in front of my car looking at Rosie so I just looked around. As this guy walked out after paying for his fuel he looks at me again, this time I got the balls to look at him and ready for something to go down... he looks at me and says "Nice ride man". to which I said "Cheers" hestitently haha

Most days I get people give me a thumbs up or a "Fat burnout" sign so I guess the Skyline is still recognised. However, I lose my marbles when I see a R34 GTR / R35 GTR - such awesome cars.

I had some guy eye-balling me at the petrol station one day. He was driving a Holden VE and kept looking at me, so I looked the other way to try and not start some "ricer vs muscle" thing at the Servo. He walked in front of my car looking at Rosie so I just looked around. As this guy walked out after paying for his fuel he looks at me again, this time I got the balls to look at him and ready for something to go down... he looks at me and says "Nice ride man". to which I said "Cheers" hestitently haha

Most days I get people give me a thumbs up or a "Fat burnout" sign so I guess the Skyline is still recognised. However, I lose my marbles when I see a R34 GTR / R35 GTR - such awesome cars.

lols. The R34 GTR /R35 is no different to the other two for their day. Infact the 32 is probably the most special of them all =D. After all it did have the quickest 0-100 time :wub: (excluding 2009 onwards :whistling: ) All about perspective mate.

One day the R34 will be worth sub 30 or even 20k, same with the nissan GTR. It's just how it works.

lols. The R34 GTR /R35 is no different to the other two for their day. Infact the 32 is probably the most special of them all =D. After all it did have the quickest 0-100 time :wub: (excluding 2009 onwards :whistling: ) All about perspective mate.

One day the R34 will be worth sub 30 or even 20k, same with the nissan GTR. It's just how it works.

lols. Given the R34 GTR is the last "Skyline" may linger a lot longer. Besides, it all comes down to personal perspective. I think the R34 GTR looks insane and the engineering for the R35 GTR is beyond gob smack. I will be a "Classics" man soon once the R34 GTR is outdated - but then agian, it's still a beast on todays roads.

Oh i agree. Just saying they are no more special than the others. Also the R35 hits 5 years next year. We will begin to see a shitload imported from japan. That will drive the price down and the 34's will drop hugely as well.

Im waiting on the 34 to drop to sub 30 and ill buy one as a daily.

Oh i agree. Just saying they are no more special than the others. Also the R35 hits 5 years next year. We will begin to see a shitload imported from japan. That will drive the price down and the 34's will drop hugely as well.

Im waiting on the 34 to drop to sub 30 and ill buy one as a daily.

Each have their own strengths and weakness - all are amazing I just take a liking to the R34 for the lines.

I'm guessing there is an import law saying you cannot import new cars? (I.e the R35 being able to be imported?) In that case, that would be amazing. Wanting to pick up an R34 GTR in the next coming of years and if they drop in price becuase the R35 comes out.. then I'm cheering ! I couldn't care for resell value.

it isn't us. It's Japan. because of the pollution there they have strict laws. Over 5 years they pretty much have to get rid of them. The R35 you can pick up for around 100k now, let alone when they bring them over.

Where did you go? I was at Murramarang. I was definitely where the water is.... in a beachfront cabin :P

Ummm .... I just went to Batemens Bay and drove around from there ...

I will have to investigate Murramarang, Ive never been there and am about to organise a 2 day drive to the coast ... I'll check it out.

B..

I always stay at tomakin, my boss has a van at Barlings beach. I always drive to the tomakin social club get pissed play pokies and walk back to the van.....then to the hung over walk to get the car the next day lol

Edited by gtr judd

I used to practically live at Tomakin on weekends, my ex's parents lived there :D Tomakin Sports and Social Club was the bomb! (well you know, for the south coast :laugh: ). We used to buy bottles of champers for pretty much the same price as a bottlo.

• Like 1

Pulled up behind a white r33 s2 in the City. He gave me a wave and I gave my headlights a quick flash :D

This was me haha, nice car. I have only just gotten my 33 so im yet to make it mine and make it better. Did you go to Wtac?

Edited by Throttle8u

This was me haha, nice car. I have only just gotten my 33 so im yet to make it mine and make it better. Did you go to Wtac?

Haha thanks, looks like you have a good base to start with :)

Yeah wtac was great, were you there?