SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Thanks. It's even nicer in standard trim. Clean and understated I think is the trick plus a nice colour.

Not having a cabin full of gauges or carbon fibre bits helps.

A good clean and perhaps a Bonnet change to same colour when it gets home.

Speaking of marriage in Canberra. Weddings are fkn expensive. back to spotted.

/Endrant.

A certian Autech stag parked next to my GTR all day for the past week. Quite nice. Though needs a clean....

Your more than welcome to do it for me. Ill do it next weekend for sure. You wont know what happened to it lol

Thanks.

Not having a cabin full of gauges or carbon fibre bits helps.

A good clean and perhaps a Bonnet change to same colour when it gets home.

I'm not a big fan of gauges but I'm a fan of carbon fibre. Why no love for the carbon fiber?

My bonnet has a good few bits of paint flaking, I was thinking of vinyl wrapping it black, OK or not OK?

I actually like the black bonnet on your R32 Richard - Saw it today and it just had an aggressive look to it. Something different is always good.

I am a fan of CF - imo, it looks awesome - but you might want to keep that "comment" to yourself as you too will probably work up some storm, lol.

Edited by RosieR34

would look ok

Saw your bonnet when your GTR was up for sale. Definitely needs something

If your keen to actually see a black one on then we can do that in 15 mins at my place.

Yea its pretty average isn't it.

I might take you up on that offer in the not to distant future. I can't decide in my head if it would look any good.

Sorry to silver R34 person who waved at me today on Athllon at the Thunderdome.... I did wave back, but at the last minute. I honestly didn't even see you till you'd already crossed in front of me cos I was in a bit of a daze! Had just gotten up and was running late for an appointment!

I am a fan of CF - imo, it looks awesome - but you might want to keep that "comment" to yourself as you too will probably work up some storm, lol.

Haha OK I will remember that.

2 Bonnets and 3 Bootlids

Why 3 bootlids lol

NFS in real life. I like.

One image that I remember that I saw on the internet was a spotless clean garage and he had shelf with 3 different front bars and 2 different sets of wheels nicely stored up on display. I'll try and find it.

Edited by RosieR34