SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Sorry to silver R34 person who waved at me today on Athllon at the Thunderdome.... I did wave back, but at the last minute. I honestly didn't even see you till you'd already crossed in front of me cos I was in a bit of a daze! Had just gotten up and was running late for an appointment!

lol I thought you did wave back.

5hiv just now while I was walking the Doggie. Also his Bro's car earlier.

I Hope that Massive, Multi Street Burnout was Not you guys.

(think it was a V8 last night)

No not us. to be honest we dont know how to do a burnout and dont even want to know or try,

I would rather spend the money on some performance part then smoking tyers.

• Like 1

No not us. to be honest we dont know how to do a burnout and dont even want to know or try,

I would rather spend the money on some performance part then smoking tyers.

Gotta love that attitude ... nice work guys :thumbsup:

• Blue R33 - heading towards Charnie at around 7:20am - I think it's teh Red P-plate one.
  • Mum was telling me she spotted a Red R35 GTR - Yes - my family are well aware of my hobby as they do not escape my GTR blabbering’s ! Haha so mum now can identify an R34 and an R35 (She is a bit rusty on 32's and 33's). Apparently it looked like mine but with a lower wing and 2 HUGE exhaust - I asked if it was like U.Pete's car (370z) but she said nah - it was a GTR. So I'm guessing it's the red R35 that's been going around lately.
  • Also spotted these fellows walking around Bryce's car, checking his wheels, exhaust and such out in the shopping Centre whilst Bryce steals my wheels. They were making awkward turbo noises :x
  • Also - spotted a black R32 GTR/GTT? - I saw some fellow looking at Rosie from a distance who I kinda recognised. it turned out he had a black R32 GTR/GTT? and saw him at Trojan the night before. No waves / nods.
Edited by RosieR34

• Blue R33 - heading towards Charnie at around 7:20am - I think it's teh Red P-plate one.
  • Mum was telling me she spotted a Red R35 GTR - Yes - my family are well aware of my hobby as they do not escape my GTR blabbering’s ! Haha so mum now can identify an R34 and an R35 (She is a bit rusty on 32's and 33's). Apparently it looked like mine but with a lower wing and 2 HUGE exhaust - I asked if it was like U.Pete's car (370z) but she said nah - it was a GTR. So I'm guessing it's the red R35 that's been going around lately.
  • Also spotted these fellows walking around Bryce's car, checking his wheels, exhaust and such out in the shopping Centre whilst Bryce steals my wheels. They were making awkward turbo noises :x
  • Also - spotted a black R32 GTR/GTT? - I saw some fellow looking at Rosie from a distance who I kinda recognised. it turned out he had a black R32 GTR/GTT? and saw him at Trojan the night before. No waves / nods.

Wot th!! .... I work hard driving around all day and keeping an eagle eye out for 'spotted' opportunities ....

Whilst Jeremy it seems is recruiting family members, i.e. his Mum to cruze the streets of the city and feed back spotted opportunities. I can't believe this, does she give 'waves' too? does she hold up a sign to the unsuspecting Line drivers saying something like ... 'Cop this wave coz I'm Jeremy's Mum' and then they wave back (coz everyone knows Jeremy), then Jeremy can claim a 'wave back' as well!!

I'm not entirely sure if this sort of action is within the intended protocols and guidelines when this thread was first created be Shell .... do we all now consider employing the services of recruitment agencies to identify potential 'SAU (ACT Thread) Spotters'?

Seriously, this is getting big!

• Like 1