SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Haha thanks, looks like you have a good base to start with :)

Yeah wtac was great, were you there?

Yeah i was there, pretty sure it was your car at the ibis where we stayed aswell. Wtac was awesome cant wait for next years.

Yeah i was there, pretty sure it was your car at the ibis where we stayed aswell. Wtac was awesome cant wait for next years.

Yep that would have been me! Me and my mate stayed there. He owned the green 328i e36 :)

Next year should be great :D

Do anyone have a daily car that they spot but never mention?

I see a R32 GTS every day of my life in my street and a 4door silver R33 ontop of roof parking in civic (every other day). Anyone park next to a regular every day or live near a other Skylines?

Do anyone have a daily car that they spot but never mention?

I see a R32 GTS every day of my life in my street and a 4door silver R33 ontop of roof parking in civic (every other day). Anyone park next to a regular every day or live near a other Skylines?

It's a good idea not the to post the location of ones that are in the same spot every day. Just for the owners sake. You never know what scumbag thieves are reading this forum.

• Like 1

It's a good idea not the to post the location of ones that are in the same spot every day. Just for the owners sake. You never know what scumbag thieves are reading this forum.

So Shell quotes the original post without editing it, just to ensure said scumbags didn't miss it :P