SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

i take my hat off to you troy. Having broke your back and getting back on a bike a risking it again. You got some bawlz brah.

Perhaps NOW it's balls, but initially anything remotely risky I did after breaking my back was purely out of ignorance and arrogance ;) was back in the gym 4 days after doing it LOL

Perhaps NOW it's balls, but initially anything remotely risky I did after breaking my back was purely out of ignorance and arrogance ;) was back in the gym 4 days after doing it LOL

:unsure:

Bro do you even deadlift.

:unsure:

Yeah that's about right :P did I mention I didn't even get an x-ray done until 18 weeks after the incident? Yeah, I'm awesome.

Bro do you even deadlift.

Very rarely now lol thanks to developing an issue with my SIJ....but I went on to pull 172.5k @73kg

I've switched to sumo stance recently which has alleviated that problem almost entirely, so just gotta get back to doing them consistently I guess

If anyone would like a prestige body such as mine - let me know and I'll give you my workout routine and sound tracks.

hahahaha love the soundtrack bit :P

Hence why I bought this the other week - can hit every muscle group without a worry, and obviously no worries at all with the primary lifts.

kEdW9sH.jpg

• Like 1

hahahaha love the soundtrack bit :P

Hence why I bought this the other week - can hit every muscle group without a worry, and obviously no worries at all with the primary lifts.

kEdW9sH.jpg

Nice i wish i had that. Do clean and jerks too they're just amazing.