SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Yep, last night and looking at your avatar I remember the wheels ;)

Tats goes "whose car is that?" and I'm like, I don't know! Do you think I know every single Skyline in Canberra??? :laugh:

Did not realise Nitto was a female owner. I've always seen a male driver (I'm pretty sure) whenever it's at Powercruise :x

Trent and his wife own nitto and mercury motorsprot.

Cool guys they are

Yup, Nitto's owned by Mercury Motorsport/Trent and Tessa. I believe it's primarily "her car", so yeah it's kinda driven by a silly blonde girl like Shell :P

Also agree with Andrew. While I've never really seen anything Trent's said let alone spoken to him, Tessa is a pretty cool chick and tends to put amusing shite on Facebook lol

Yup, Nitto's owned by Mercury Motorsport/Trent and Tessa. I believe it's primarily "her car", so yeah it's kinda driven by a silly blonde girl like Shell :P

Also agree with Andrew. While I've never really seen anything Trent's said let alone spoken to him, Tessa is a pretty cool chick and tends to put amusing shite on Facebook lol

Are they within the SAU Realm?

Spotted Shiv's brother: Very nice front stance. The GTR front bar with the black bonnet (Z-tune style) makes it look very impressive. He followed me for a good 15minutes and then I followed him for a good 10-15minutes. Gave a wave on my turn off - not sure if he saw.