SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

a series 3 was the other idea, do they go alright? was kinda hoping for a 13b tho, as long as it has it has a lumpy idle I wouldn't care haha

How about a 180B and disconnect 2 plug leads, fuel economy & lumpy Idle!!

Edited by THE34T

a series 3 was the other idea, do they go alright? was kinda hoping for a 13b tho, as long as it has it has a lumpy idle I wouldn't care haha

A short wheel base car, with an LSD, goes very alright. If you don't know what your doing, and it gets out of hand, be prepared to change your undies. Any type of ported rotaries cost lots of $$$ to build and maintain then rebuild and maintain some more. Again fuel economy isn't the greatest. Just keep your 33. You won't find a car that is quick, looks cool and is cheap to run.

Here is a good rule to use: Quick, Cheap, Reliable <-- you can only pick two.

not a skyline....

just parked beside elenore (mustang) and walked out and he was taking photos of our cars together...

kinda wish I had my ipad on me to get some pics aswell..

we left at the same time and followed him home, turns out he lives across the street! that thing as the biggest cam I have ever herd! It could just idle, it was insane!

Edited by ..::R33GTS-T::..

it was awesome!! sounded good to! if I could hear it over mine in 2nd it had a decent sound haha..

iv seen 3 r35 this week!! a red one, a white one and now a black one... I have only seen 2 33s this week.. a dogy black one and a nice one parked on gladston st with black plates.. looks identical to mine except I believe it had volks on it