SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted 2 silver r33 gtst's

First was near the servos at gungahlin around 5.15pm. Had a Trojan sticker and blue calipers.

Second was along Lake George and down towards bungendore, plates were NSW mr33yo. Had an SAU sticker

Edited by gtr judd

haha there is a postman going around Yarralumla, who owns a r34, I always see him when im warming up the car, working on it, cleaning it, or driving.. everytime he sees me he pops the front wheel up :D best f**king postman ever!

he even noticed my car through the gate out the back when it was written off, then he gave me places to get parts for it ;)

so I saw him today when I was parked on some fire trail (answering the phone) when I was leaving he gunned it holding the frount wheel up through gears...

haha made my day!!

thanks mr postman !

Hey Guys,

Haven't really been on the forums much over the last year but yeah, I'm definitly around :D

I remember that lol, sorry about the weird look, it was more like a sympathetic look in my opinion... i know that scrape feeling -_-

And that yellow. 34 in calwell I see every Friday

I like to accrue my spotting, so as follows;

-saw that yellow r34 with the datsun badge at calwell shops when i was rocking up. just fitted the RF FMIC and usually my bumper clears the kerb but the bottom if the hose clamp just scraped and he gave me a weird look.