SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

f**king kangaroos....

first and final kangaroo experience if I can help it... now have flat spots on my tyres...

I haven't seen such a close call.... I have noticed they hide behind a tree/bush in the dark then say hello...

thank god I was doing 15kph under the speed limit for once....

seen a red r31 a couple of times recently, its actually so clean !

Edited by ..::R33GTS-T::..

Thank Rajab indeed... :)

The guy I got my wheels off owns a very clean Red R31, could be him.

ok, im only going to ask this once....

what the flying f**k is rajab... i typed " G O D "

i googled it and it says its the seventh month of the Islamic calendar...

like that makes sence :(

its so nice, where does he live if you know? ( no stalker here bois )

He lives out Southside.

Type in G o d, J e s u s, or L o r d and it Auto corrects to rajab. Some funny bugger has messed with it recently.

Various other words also Auto Correct. Usually swear words but anything related to a large bird associated with Christmas or Thanksgiving changes too...

Do try it. :D

first and final kangaroo experience if I can help it... now have flat spots on my tyres...

I haven't seen such a close call.... I have noticed they hide behind a tree/bush in the dark then say hello...

thank rajab I was doing 15kph under the speed limit for once....

seen a red r31 a couple of times recently, its actually so clean !

yep "surprise roo" are the ones you have to worry about.... the ones you see eating just usually raise their head and give no fark. Both of the ones I've hit have jumped from the dark into the line of fire.

yep "surprise roo" are the ones you have to worry about.... the ones you see eating just usually raise their head and give no fark. Both of the ones I've hit have jumped from the dark into the line of fire.

why they hell do they have a death wish.. getting hit may not kill them but if they make a skyline hit them.. im sure they would die after the crash...

i wouldn't want to be a roo after jumping in front of a nice car...

a guy ( or girl who knows ) got a mouth full for throwing a mackers bag at my car in woden... then he ( or she ) took a piss beside it.. long story short i got the hell out of there quickly...

Spotted in and around fyshwick:

Black or midnight purple 33 GTR near Commonwealth bank Australia in Fyshwick

Black R35 GTR leaving fyshwick heading towards the city

Silver R35 GTR heading south on the monaro next to the grass dudes (canturf?)

Was in #@Verms White autech stag.

I didn't see any skylines on the road this arvo, but a dam nice grey s15 on volk te37`s looked sweet!!

and some preety good looking chicks looking at black beauty :D had a talk to one at the lights, we were listening to the same song haha.. mine sounded better with the numberplate rattling its head off :(