SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

silver 33 at they yacht club car park for 9pm fireworks, looked nice, had a parking space beside It that I was going to take, tho the AFP stole it...

maroon 33 in the Woden skate park car park

midnight purple 34 no wing just finished a cotter run by the looks of it, had a car behind him tho not completely sure if it was another skyline

Edited by ..::R33GTS-T::..

silver 33 at they yacht club car park for 9pm fireworks, looked nice, had a parking space beside It that I was going to take, tho the AFP stole it...

maroon 33 in the Woden skate park car park

midnight purple 34 no wing just finished a cotter run by the looks of it, had a car behind him tho not completely sure if it was another skyline

I was parked there but out the front on the grass.

One reason why Black Betty lives indoors. :D (although technically not Black)

There are more reasons...

(assuming 'Black Betty' is your 'real' Skyline with a couple of extra doors)

Apart from agoraphobia, you now have a SkyWagon!!

So she doesn't get out except for photo shoots.

• Like 1

She gets out just fine. :woot:

She was driven yesterday and got a Grin and wave from some young P plater punk who then ate my exhaust and saw me disappear into the distance.

Also one of the Hot Chicks at the local Woolies Audibly Moistened when she asked "is that YOUR Skyline?" and I replied "Yeah...she's my baby". :P

She gets out just fine. :woot:

She was driven yesterday and got a Grin and wave from some young P plater punk who then ate my exhaust and saw me disappear into the distance.

Also one of the Hot Chicks at the local Woolies Audibly Moistened when she asked "is that YOUR Skyline?" and I replied "Yeah...she's my baby". :P

LOL ... oh ok, I get the message ..

but the "audibly moistened' chick part could be taken a little further!! :wacko:

• Like 1