SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Two problems with that idea ... I was on foot and I wasn't in a 33 4 door, I may have had a chance with one of those beasts! :rolleyes:

haha yea that whole being on foot part would be a problem ! I don't know about you but every chick I know loves the 2 doors :)

now I think about that its probably because I own a 2 door, and their all like yea lets make him feel good ;) and the age my mates are their thinking about looks, not practicality, its very hard to take 3-4 people in a coupe, id love to see 5 in mine! might end up with the stanced look :P

Edited by ..::R33GTS-T::..

Mate you need to get advice from Rob about the 4 handles ... oops, door thing, amazing stuff about his 'Line and a young lady and I believe the word 'moistened' was used. Almost made me go out and get a couple more doors and head straight to Woolies!! .... you will need to have an ale and a chat with Rob mate. :rolleyes:

(BTW thanks for the compliment Andrew -- :thumbsup: )

Edited by THE34T
  • Like 1

Mate you need to advice from Rob about the 4 handles ... oops, door thing, amazing stuff about his 'Line and a young lady and I believe the word 'moistened' was used. Almost made me go out and get a couple more doors and head straight to Woolies!! .... you will need to have an ale and a chat with Rob mate. :rolleyes:

(BTW thanks for the compliment Andrew -- :thumbsup: )

haha I went the woollies when I self his place yesterday :) she wasn't there :( hahah

I think its the fact that his 33 changes colours :(

"I think its the fact that his 33 changes colours"

Yeah ... mate who can compete with that, she wouldn't even give a 35 a second glance once that 33 beast landed .. :wacko:

Anywooop .. we should get back to spotting in this here thread ... spotted, spotted, spotted :wave:

Edited by THE34T
  • Like 1

Spotted a few Skylines out cruising Braddon tonight, including a silver R34 with black wheels blowing what looked like blue smoke :yucky:

Also Matt's white R35 and a black one as well.

Yep sounds like my signature these days stem seals are gonesky. Thought it was running rich but my tuner verified it would be black smoke not blueish white smoke seems to happen on decel and start up so definitely sounds like a stem seal.

Not Excatly easy gotta remove a number of things to get to them. Can do it one day. cylinder head off job. Or cheap out and use a compressor to shut the valves.Not sure if you can reuse the blue gates timing belts again. Less than 20000kms since last change but I probably buy another. So it's just the valve seals,cam seals and timing belt.

That doesn't sound too bad.... we saw it and just thought "uh oh, that doesn't look good!!!"

We were at the car wash near the roundabout and it looked like a guy parked on the side of the road was even trying to say something to you when you were stuck in traffic near us.