SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Just had a mini cruise with 5hiv.

Mate your car looks loverly. :thumbsup:

Spotted that Blue R33 with GTR style wing at Charnie shops just now too. Chick got in a growled away. Guessing her name is "Madi".

Also a Silver S1 R33 out the back of John Mcgrath's in Belco around 3:20pm. Had a "Be Patient, I'm Lowered" sticker on the rear bumper.

Spotted that Blue R33 with GTR style wing at Charnie shops just now too. Chick got in a growled away. Guessing her name is "Madi".

Also a Silver S1 R33 out the back of John Mcgrath's in Belco around 3:20pm. Had a "Be Patient, I'm Lowered" sticker on the rear bumper.

that 33 was near my place a couple of days ago, that sticker is huge :/ I don't see a point to it because from what I saw it wasn't lowered haha

saw a white 33 in southlands just before, big chromies went to park behind it, tho mum didn't want to walk too woollies haha

Edited by ..::R33GTS-T::..

Thanks mate im still not done with the car more to come :)

Saw a white R32 going to trojan as i was leaving

Black R33 S2 gtst on stock wheels in UC car park

Yesterday i spotted a guy dropping his bike at the lights. On the left with the bars turned left, i wonder if he has a clutch lever. >_<

Also some fools rc aircraft over the new ASIO building at Russel. :O It looked like it had wingtip diehedrals and a dark cockpit (camera?), so probably a fpv foamie of somekind.

Thats just asking for trouble.

• Like 1

Yesterday i spotted a guy dropping his bike at the lights. On the left with the bars turned left, i wonder if he has a clutch lever. >_<

Also some fools rc aircraft over the new ASIO building at Russel. :O It looked like it had wingtip diehedrals and a dark cockpit (camera?), so probably a fpv foamie of somekind.

Thats just asking for trouble.

Wonder how long till that person will be safe before they find him

• Like 1