SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted Richard (I think!) on Drakeford at about 1pm.

White R33 with black rims near Chisholm shops about 1pm and then saw him again I'm pretty sure, same area, about 6.30pm.

Spotted Richard (I think!) on Drakeford at about 1pm.

White R33 with black rims near Chisholm shops about 1pm and then saw him again I'm pretty sure, same area, about 6.30pm.

yep would have been me after dropping the GF off.

Got a toot from some one in Queanboganville yesterday. Didn't really see who but it looked to be a dark grey ford ??

Stuck my arm out the window for a backward wave.

yep would have been me after dropping the GF off.

Got a toot from some one in Queanboganville yesterday. Didn't really see who but it looked to be a dark grey ford ??

Stuck my arm out the window for a backward wave.

yep, I got a toot last time I was there.. and im going back to pick up the sister in about 20mins....

saw a grey 32 young guy driving, heading to tuggers from Calwell way yesterday

and what seemed to be a s13 siliva with a skyline bar... had a p plate zip tied on the back, then it went and was fluttering like to tomorrow in tuggers last night at about 7pm?

that is by far the best looking 34 I have seen, its perfection !

tho is it just me or does the numberplate look a little wonky :P

Thanks for the compliment Andrew, very much appreciate it, and I do love my 34 ... but have you seen Richards 34, I've only seen it in pics but it is a lot closer to perfection than mine.

Oh and the number plate is straight but yes I agree it does look a little wonky in that pic .. sh*t .. might go check it just in case!! :wacko:

7pm...Silver S2 R33 with R34 GT rims, P plate, young dude driving and 3 young passengers in the back. (none up front) WHY??? :wacko:

My guess ...... 'no Maccas in the front dude, get in the fnckin' back with that sh!t where I cant see it' .... :P

Oh well .. just adding to the conversation .. :glare:

Thanks for the compliment Andrew, very much appreciate it, and I do love my 34 ... but have you seen Richards 34, I've only seen it in pics but it is a lot closer to perfection than mine.

Oh and the number plate is straight but yes I agree it does look a little wonky in that pic .. sh*t .. might go check it just in case!! :wacko:

if Richards AKA: Rosie, I have seen it once , it does look really nice :)_