SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

WTF is wrong with a S1 ... I had one of those suckers, tough is not the word!! .... VERY cool machinery indeed, with a VERY special wing to boot (excuse the pun) .. :verymad: ..

Edited by THE34T

Spotted 2 R33s while coming home from Woden, A black R33 S2 with sunroof and P plate on tuggeranong parkway from Woden to belco and another White R33 S2 on Kingsford Smith Drive near Higgins.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yeah, see, I think I've worked out what is happening here. You (and other people) buy these massive "40 amp rated" pass throughs, and use fat wires, then make the connection between them using a ring crimp that has a much smaller cross section in that piece in the neck between the crimp and the ring terminal than any other part of the system. And it gets hot there. And because it is very well connected to the passthrough....that gets hot too. We probably need to be using more chunky wire terminations.  
    • Disconnecting a coilpack/injector isn't 100% on identifying anything other than the suspect cylinder.   If doing it you note one in particular makes no difference at all, you've got a total miss on that cylinder, it could still be for numerous reasons. If you do it, and one cylinder affects the idle less than all the others, now you t least have a suspect cylinder. I'd be doing a compression check on all cylinders first up. If they're out of spec, do a leak down on it too.   Secondly, grab a video of this idle and stick it up here.
    • Video: https://youtu.be/bz9R0BK_akU?si=qClPOpLs1qk0y9kQ   Onboard footage of my lap at Suzuka Circuit with my stock power Skyline R34 GTR. This was session #1 of 2, and also my 1st time ever on this track.    Vehicle info: 1999 Skyline R34 GT-R Spec- Base model FULL WEIGHT CAR   Stock power and these safety updates: -18” black wheels w/ Yokohama 200TW street tires  -off the shelf coilovers w/ strut tower brace, camber arms.  - Street rotors and pads -For titanium finish I added Mines’s muffler    
    • So I decided to return to the parking lot with tools and a fuel pump thinking what else could it be at this stage? Umm yeah, really didn't think this was going to happen so soon (or hopefully at all).... Didn't even get 2 weeks out of the Taarks bulkhead terminals. Rated to 40 amps apparently. I'm running a 25 amp fuse in that circuit so that's interesting. 
    • I'm thinking that if it is struggling to make boost....the turbo is damaged.