SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted an R34 GTT/R. Not sure as I had to cock my head back from 12 to 6 and by then he took off. He looked at me a few times but I was a lil slow on the wave.

Not exactly sure where, but heading to the city past ANU / Stadium.

Edited by RosieR34

Spotted a gunmetal 32 boosting past me a couple of times on friday.

I was in the truck, towing the 32 home along hindmarsh drive.

Uh oh :( What happened?

Over the last few years the engine has had to sit unused, sometimes without oil, while I slowly swapped the turbo, intake manifold, and a bunch of other stuff, plus the years of abuse before that.

Finally got everything installed, got it to tune, made good power. day before I went to pick it up, it started pissing out oil smoke. a little on idle, alot under load and when backing off. Looks like its engine. People reckon rings and or valve stem seals.

Now with baby in the way, I dont have money for a replacement.

Yay cars!

:(

Over the last few years the engine has had to sit unused, sometimes without oil, while I slowly swapped the turbo, intake manifold, and a bunch of other stuff, plus the years of abuse before that.

Finally got everything installed, got it to tune, made good power. day before I went to pick it up, it started pissing out oil smoke. a little on idle, alot under load and when backing off. Looks like its engine. People reckon rings and or valve stem seals.

Now with baby in the way, I dont have money for a replacement.

Yay cars!

:(

If its valve stem seals I have the tools to change them without removing the head off. Mine did the same when backing off turned out I had to rebuild my turbo but had changed the seals before and it wasnt the problem.