SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Haha don't knock the daily work horses!!

Although, the X5 is going to look at LOT better with a GTR on the back which is why we bought it! :D

that creates an interesting image when picturing an X5 with a GTR on top :)

I actually find it funny watching people tow their expensive race cars with a 5k shit box and a cheap trailer! I like to do things properly! :)

It's also Pete's daily driver and the car we spend most of our time in.

the only thing that lets them down is the rated capacity (about 2700kg) against something like a discovery/ RR sport (3500kg). I really like our XC90, but doesn't have the capacity for the horse float when loaded up.

Haha don't knock the daily work horses!!

Although, the X5 is going to look at LOT better with a GTR on the back which is why we bought it! :D

Yeah thats fair enough I guess.

I'll keep an eye out for it.

Ours is not an under $20k version.

We did look at the Range Rover sport and were tossing up between both cars but at the end of the day the service at BMW vs the service when we looked at the Rangie (forget the exact dealership name but the one at Woden) made the decision really easy for us.

And yeah all depends what your needs are. We just need to tow a trailer which is 500kg and the GTR which is 1554kgs so more than does what we need it for.

Ours is not an under $20k version.

We did look at the Range Rover sport and were tossing up between both cars but at the end of the day the service at BMW vs the service when we looked at the Rangie (forget the exact dealership name but the one at Woden) made the decision really easy for us.

And yeah all depends what your needs are. We just need to tow a trailer which is 500kg and the GTR which is 1554kgs so more than does what we need it for.

did you go for the turbo diesel?

Cruised behind a Matte Black 180sx along Southern Cross Drive around 3:30pm.

Was so low and hard in the rear, it seemed to be bouncing and skipping around everywhere.

Looked like it would be pretty hard to drive in the wet I reckon.

The 34 Anthony. New bonnet is fitted & sprayed and will pick-up tomoz after buffy :woot:

then I'll detail the inside

also having the front/rear bars done on 32 4 door. I'm not happy with a few scratch marks on them :(

34 out & 32 in

:yes:

Shaun, be careful reversing around there please :P