SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

The 34 Anthony. New bonnet is fitted & sprayed and will pick-up tomoz after buffy :woot:

then I'll detail the inside

also having the front/rear bars done on 32 4 door. I'm not happy with a few scratch marks on them :(

34 out & 32 in

:yes:

Shaun, be careful reversing around there please :P

Maybe :P Do you park in Civic? I've seen the same car around....

Tats spotted your car in the BNR32 Rehearsal-Video-Promo played at last night's Exec Meeting. 'Tis only a segment.

The full McCoy you'll need to PM RMBLBE for. But the SAU version/clip/teaser should be out by this weekend.

He's absolutely amazed that you'd come up from Canberra for this! I couldn't convince him that we (the rest of us) make good company (of fellow villains). :P

yes. Big thanks to Richard for representing us (well i hope). That car is a show for your enthusiasm.

You know its actually hard to believe that my GTR is older than i am! I think people forget how old they are and how much work goes in getting them to the level such as S!n. Tip of the hat to you mate :cheers:

I would've thought the same, but he was leaving Dunwood instead of driving in and didn't really see the decal that Shiv's bro has. :) spotted nonetheless whoever it was :)

Spotted a yellow R34 GTT with red P's at 9:15am - he was headed towards Belco.