SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted Bill back on deck after 2+ weeks dealing with freeeekin Pneumonia, only drove the ol' girl (the car) twice in that time.

Took her for a spin today to catch up with a friend (yes I do have one, but that's about it!) ... and

Spotted a black 34 in a carpark over Weston Creek way along with a 'mint' kinda green 33 in the same carpark.

Very nice to see you all again :action-smiley-069:

Hi Jeremy .... It wasn't me? I did do a little running around today!!

Well, you would've seen me for sure as when I passed the white R34 GTT it was single lane traffic over a bridge crossing a lake (Gunnerz) around 2pm'ish. No idea where you live so not sure if you live around that area.

Well, you would've seen me for sure as when I passed the white R34 GTT it was single lane traffic over a bridge crossing a lake (Gunnerz) around 2pm'ish. No idea where you live so not sure if you live around that area.

Ah no mate, I didn't get that far north ...

• Like 1

A bit before 3pm today a black S2 R33 turning off Canberra Ave into Newcastle > Fyshwick. I didn't see a lot of it but looked very straight, I'm guessing paint not original and had led tail/brake lights, I'm not usually into those but this looked ok.

Whoever you are, nice car from the little I saw :thumbsup:

hmmm No idea. I'm pretty sure it was a coupe. Had red P plates if that means anything.

Yep to the P's with a chick driver, if it's a 4 door I seem to see it a lot including having a loo break at Braidwood a couple of weeks ago.

hmmm No idea. I'm pretty sure it was a coupe. Had red P plates if that means anything.

Got Periods

Yep to the P's with a chick driver, if it's a 4 door I seem to see it a lot including having a loo break at Braidwood a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 1