SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Hey i think i might have noticed you but wasnt really concentrating. I used to see the candy van most days but didnt think you noticed me

heh fair enough! Caddy's goooooone now, so it's just the white R (and the CBR once I've got a few things out of the way :D)

In Mitchell this morning, and saw a maroon r33 from Vic with the oddest sound.... rb? sounded like a 4 cyl.

Maybe its like that guy who came to the bus stop when we were meeting for a cruise. He had some 4 cyl on 20psi instead of an RB. Its a bit strange in such a heavy car.

heh fair enough! Caddy's goooooone now, so it's just the white R (and the CBR once I've got a few things out of the way :D)

Yeah i know the Caddy is gone. Im trying to sell the Stagea to fun other stuff including buying another road bike.

In Mitchell this morning, and saw a maroon r33 from Vic with the oddest sound.... rb? sounded like a 4 cyl.

Maybe its like that guy who came to the bus stop when we were meeting for a cruise. He had some 4 cyl on 20psi instead of an RB. Its a bit strange in such a heavy car.

Pretty sure that was a R33 GTR wasn't it?

Spotted again this morning :P

Buy my CBR ;) haha

Really and i dont have the cash unless i sell the car first. Looking at another ZX10R. I can only consider swaps with cash my way lol

Yesterday morning in Belco, Green 32 parked on Laithlain St. I'm pretty sure it was DIY Mik.

:yes: Most awesome egg and bacon rolls at Chris's takeaway. Actually everything there is very good. And im very fussy.

ooooo yes the ZX10R....what a spastic bike lol. I honestly have no idea what practical use that monster has on public roads :P

Intimidation. There not even that great at the track because its too much...... unless your a total nutcase speedfreak.

Oh, and 200kph wheelies.

Edited by D.I.Y. Mik