SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted said 2 cars above take on black porche -commonwealth ave circle + bridge

He took off at the lights without warning but the boys reeled him in pretty quickly :w00t:

Cant let Porche have bragging rights :P

Put the Porsche back into place :)

Spotted a maroon 33 gtr on yass road. Exchanged waves :D I've actually seen the car for sale on carsales.

Had a chat at some lights to a dude in a big old school Chevy pickup truck with a cammed v8 doing a formal run.

Was tailed by a guy in a stock white 34 gtt. Had a chat to him at a set of lights. Unsure if he's on sau.

Good day for a cruise :D

Haha I think that was me in the 34 man!

Just bought it from Brad on the forums here.

Close to stock, has nismo suspension and a boost controller due a to a faulty solenoid, but it's only set to like 8PSI.

I sold my old buggered Silver R33 just before I got it, so saw you and was like oh hell yeah.

Haha I think that was me in the 34 man!

Just bought it from Brad on the forums here.

Close to stock, has nismo suspension and a boost controller due a to a faulty solenoid, but it's only set to like 8PSI.

I sold my old buggered Silver R33 just before I got it, so saw you and was like oh hell yeah.

Hey Pete, nice to meet ya! Looks like a good tidy car. Mines actually up for sale at the moment haha

Always a pleasure cruising with skylines though. Hopefully we'll see ya round :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Spotted a black R32 GTR who parks under Nishi, anyone working there from here? See you leave at 4:40pm today. You'll soon be spotting Rosie there too :)

Edited by RosieR34
  • Like 1

Spotted a black R32 GTR who parks under Nishi, anyone working there from here? See you leave at 4:40pm today. You'll soon be spotting Rosie there too :)

Nice, I'm just one block away
  • Like 1