SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

black R35 GTR driving through Acton

Saw this earlier today parked outside mezzalira in civic. Definitely wasn't the one from Dunlop. Most likely to be the blonde. Edited by cpark
  • Like 1

Every 2nd night I go for a cruise stalking them GTRs out. Also, Mother and Father came home today and told me they spotted a black R34 GTR, female driver with pink plates at the Olive Garden stop between Sydney and here. She getting good Bill, however she keeps referring to my car as a G34.

A 'G34' ..... that's ok Jeremy, that's just a Mum's way of allowing you to believe that you know more than her, they do it all the time .. :closedeyes:

Very happy with the clutch. Still getting used to it though but i'm sure will get the hang of it by the end of the weekend. Haha hadn't stalled in awhile then as soon as I was backing out from Trojan, it happened :) pedal is only slightly firmer than stock I find.

I keep spotting a black R32 GTR with big bronze wheels around lyneham. Anyone know who that is?

Also spotted my motor getting turned over for the first time after its rebuild :D

It even got down the road before a blown intercooler pipe put it back on the tow truck.